Friday, October 23, 2009

Rock-a-bye Baby T!

I love consignment sales! The ones in our area are wonderful. They have everything you could possibly want for incredibly cheap and they are in almost PERFECT condition. I never would have thought that I would love shopping at these twice a year sales, but I do. I look forward to getting so many of his clothes and toys from there. One of my latest buys was a rocking chair that comes apart. I'm not too fond of the colors, but I'm going to paint it to make it prettier. However, he loves it. He climbs up and down in it and has learned how to get it to rock. He likes to pull it up beside our glider and rock alongside us. So adorable! And yes, he has fallen out of it twice, but he's getting much better at climbing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...