Friday, October 30, 2009

Prairie Dogs and....B?

I decided to take B to the zoo today so that we could have a little fun day before my hair appointment. He loves watching the gorillas, but they were all sleepy today. So, B made some new friends. We have never seen the prairie dogs out, but when we turned the corner to the exhibit, ALL of the prairie dogs were out and running around. I quickly grabbed my camera, but was too late to capture the picture of one little prairie dog running up to the window that B was looking in at. He then jumped up the glass wall, trying his hardest to reach B. B thought it was incredibly funny and laughed a lot. I wish I could have caught that picture!



I have been meaning to take some pictures of the gorgeous trees. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful! I love walking out of our doors and seeing this view from our front or back porch.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...