Or maybe that title should say, "Ketchup, B?" His answer would be signing "more" and reaching for the plate. I was doing a make-up session today so I could go to visit my parents. Daddy T kept him this morning and worked from home. I met up with the boys for lunch who had met up with another of Daddy T's co-workers. When I walked in, Daryl was with B (and B loves him because he lets him eat whatever he wants) and Daddy T was watching them. I noticed a pattern very quickly with B. He was grabbing ONLY the french fries. Most of you know that I hate the unhealthy food and I don't like him eating so unhealthy, but that's what happens when he's with Daddy. If that's as bad as it gets, oh well. At least my house is still in tact! Anyway, I also noticed that every time he put the fries in his mouth, they came out whole. What I had been missing was that he would lean over, dip the fry in ketchup and then put the fry in his mouth, only sucking the ketchup off and then double dipping. In an attempt to get him to eat his chicken, I had Daddy T dip it in ketchup. He wasn't too fond of it, but at least it was a good try! So, thanks Daryl, for B's newfound love of ketchup!

*photo take by Jennifer Meyer
0 comments:
Post a Comment