Okay, so you know how I mentioned that Blake loved playing in the big tub and thankfully had yet to notice the shower curtain? Scratch that! That lasted only a few times. He has found it, drug it into the shower and I, not realizing that it was dumped in the water, pulled it out and put water all over the floor. I think it's time to invest in more bath toys so that he will stay distracted.
Just a quick note....tivo, record, or watch The Doctors on Wednesday. They are having the family on that have a 10-1/2 month old baby that has never left the hospital. Her name is Kayleigh and her link to my blog is to the right of this post. She was born at 1 pound and very little ounces. She is not doing well now and her brain is swelling and the doctors aren't being very positive. They are a Christian family and really love the Lord and trust in God's will with their children. They are over 2 million dollars in medical debt because they have both lost their jobs in the market and the businesses they have tried to start up have not gone so well because of their constantly needing to be at the hospital with their daughter. Anyway, check out their blog because the whole story is on it. They will also be sharing their story on The Doctors. Amazing family and going through things I pray we never have to go through.
I'll update more hopefully during the week, including pictures. Check back over the next few days!










0 comments:
Post a Comment