I absolutely love this time of year. The pumpkins everywhere, the changing colors of the leaves, the football games, and the crisp, cool weather. We had been meaning to make it to a pumpkin patch, but hadn't done it, yet, so we decided to stop by our favorite place: the market. It has fresh fruits and veggies and I love knowing that I'm eating local produce. Their stock of pumpkins were great and they had some little ones that we're going to let B paint while we carve the big one.
We set B down in the yard and he ran straight to the pumpkins to take a look at them. It was the first time that he had been next to a real one.


He wanted to touch all of them and try to pick them up. They were a bit too heavy for him, but he still enjoyed trying.


Oh my! Which pumpkin to pick?

Daddy T and B searching for the perfect one.

B found the one that we needed....

And so that is the one we got.

Hopefully we will get to carve it tomorrow night at some point!
0 comments:
Post a Comment