Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I have so much to be thankful for. In the midst of everything that is going on in the world, God is still faithful and is still working miracles. I know I can't begin to thank Him for everything, but I'll sure try. A few that I'll share are:

1. My Nanny coming through surgery okay.

2. Getting to spend some much-desired time with my family and seeing friends/family.

3. My little music therapy client that is improving and goes around the house singing the "Hello Song" which is great because it means she is singing her name!

4. I was spared a visit to the doctors for stitches on B's thumb. He cut himself with my razor after disobeying and not putting it back up. It took forever to get the blood to stop, but when it did, it was just a cut that took off some skin, but nothing bad. Now if we can just keep a band-aid on it!

5. Homemade ice cream! It reminded me of summer and of the days that I would have to sit out there to make it while I read a book. Oh...B loved it, too.




6. My great-grandmother. I'm so glad that she's able to see B and watch him grow up. I'm so thankful that my grandparents and great-grandmother are still with us. I'm very blessed by that.


7. This great fall weather. I can't say enough about it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...