Friday, May 29, 2009

Post one of several!

I'm trying to catch up on all of my posts before vacation because when I come back I know I will have lots of photos and stories, so we'll see how far I get today!
To start off, we got to babysit Kayden a few weeks ago, as I mentioned in an earlier post. We really enjoyed having him. He is so incredibly tiny and just plain adorable. It was weird to hold him, which I did, and then to look at Blake who was cruising around on the floor and pulling up and realizing that in 10 months Kayden would be doing the same. Crazy! I just couldn't believe that Blake is almost a year and we're about to be celebrating a birthday. But I'm not going there today because that's too many emotions for me at the moment! Anyway, here are some pictures of our time together. Suzzy was very protective of Kayden and made sure that Blake and Ellie weren't too rough with him. Blake liked touching him, but would rather use him as a prop to help him stand up. I had to make sure that didn't happen!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...