Saturday, October 30, 2010
Training
A while back ago, I shared that I was going to run a 5k. It worked out to be a perfect goal because we are doing a Bible Study at church called Run For God. This Bible Study helps your understand how running a race is a lot like the Christian walk. It's hard, it's painful, but yet it's very rewarding in the end. I'm currently on week 4 until Sunday and I must say that I am quite proud of myself. I have been training on the huge hills in our neighborhood so I feel like I'm not doing as well as I should. However, when I train on flatter ground, like in the country, I have been able to run without feeling tired at all. So maybe it's helping me somehow. Now I just have to tackle this nutrition thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment