We had a lot of fun letting B paint and help carve/clean out his pumpkin. He had gotten a little pumpkin and we decided to let him paint it. I'm so thankful that one of my teacher friends, Emily, taught me how to make the paint washable! I can only imagine if she hadn't. You can, too, once you take a look at his picture. It was fun for us, though, and we made some memories. Daddy T just couldn't resist putting the handprint on his chest!




B's final product:

Once we let B paint his pumpkin, we decided to let him help us clean the pumpkin out. He really liked that part. He thought the scoop was a spoon, though, and kept trying to put it into his mouth. Once he tasted it for the first time, he didn't try again!





The final product....completed by me! I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

2 comments:
We let Daniel paint a pumpkin when he was just a bit younger than B is now. I, however, used RED paint, so it looked like a bloody massacre had occurred ;o)
That's so funny! We just used the paint from his bedroom. I didn't think too far in advance to find a different color, but I probably would have chosen red if I had to because it's a fall color! Glad to know of your experience so I don't do that!
Post a Comment