Friday, October 9, 2009

Formings of a Tornado

I had these grand plans to take B to the big city to the zoo. I knew B would enjoy it, especially since he loves the monkeys. However, the weather had different plans. When we checked this morning, it said the huge storm was supposed to hit this morning so we opted to go to the fabric store instead. I was so disappointed because it ended up being windy and perfect weather for the zoo. If only I would have known! Guess we'll try it again. We did meet Uncle John and Aunt Molly for lunch today in the big city. We ate at a really good chicken place. I originally dressed B in his Gator shirt in honor of his daddy, who wears his Gator shirt on Fridays. I brought along his UT shirt that he got from Uncle John and Aunt Molly for his birthday and put it on him for lunch. Uncle John was quite proud! Daddy, on the other hand, may never leave him alone with me again!


Before we left the big city, we stopped to see John and Molly's new house. B enjoyed the walk-through. Notice how long his hair is in these pictures. Jerri Lynn is taking care of that for us tomorrow morning! Uncle John thinks B needs a mullet. I don't agree.



And lastly, we topped our day off with watching a tornado form in front of the house. It was headed in the same direction as the last one we saw. It never touched down, as far as we know, unlike the last one we saw.

2 comments:

OakHonor

great to see you guys at McDougal's today- looking forward to Sunday and next weekend already!

quick question: does his daddy also wear his Gator jorts on Fridays?

:)

Meg

Of course! He even wears them on Sundays and on special occasions.

Can't wait to see you guys, too! Bring some energy drinks with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...