Thursday, October 15, 2009

My first kiss

Well, from B, that is! I was so excited to get my first INTENTIONAL kiss from him. He has always put his face on ours when we were kissing him. However, a few weeks ago, I picked him up out of the crib after his afternoon nap and I kissed him and hugged him like I usually do. I turned my head to look at something and my favorite thing happened. His two little hands grabbed my face and pulled my face back to look at him. Then he leaned his face in and put his lips on mine. It was adorable! Top it off with an afternoon of him saying "Mommy, Mommy." The only thing that can beat that is when he says "Mommy, I love you!" I think I just might cry when he does that.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...