Kielbasa Chili
Makes: 7 servings
Prep/Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 7 servings
Prep/Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15-oz) chili with beans
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- jalapeno (I added those because I love spice, in case you haven't figured it out)
- In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
*We loved this soup. It was very easy and gave the chili a great taste. The note from the magazine says, "This combines the flavors of a chili dog in one bowl! I make it when I need a hot, hearty meal in a hurry. It's also great for football games."
(Taken from: Taste of Home Simple and Delicious Magazine Sept/Oct 2009)
(Taken from: Taste of Home Simple and Delicious Magazine Sept/Oct 2009)










0 comments:
Post a Comment