Thursday, May 21, 2009

9 Month Visit

We had Blake's 9-month check-up yesterday and all is well. The pediatrician was very pleased with how much he moved and confirmed that he is, in fact, cutting another tooth. We're hoping it comes in soon so that he will not be as fussy. Here's his stats:
Height: 29 inches (75%)
Weight: 17 pounds 11 ounces (10%)
Head Circumference: 45 1/2 cm (50%)

His weight has dropped from 25% to 10%, but the doctor said that she wasn't worried because he is CONSTANTLY moving. He eats lots of food, snacks, and is still nursing the same amount, so I know that he's getting enough. I tried giving him a banana bite yesterday, but he gagged it up. The doctor said to just give it a few more weeks before I try it again since he's not used to the texture. So that is what we're doing. Anyway, there's the update! Two in one day...I'm on a roll!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...