

On Mother's Day weekend, we got to catch up with Mandi Bucher who has baby Turner. Turner is about 6 weeks younger than Blake. After church, we put them on the floor so they could show off their crawling skills. Turner moved for keys but Blake wasn't fooled. He saw no food so he didn't desire to move! It's always fun to see the two boys together and to see how much they have developed since the last time we saw each other, which was at John and Molly's wedding.I am now typing this post in my new downstairs office/guestroom/workout room! It's incredible. After a whole week of working, Raun has finished the floor and we've moved most everything down here. He is now upstairs working on laying down the floor upstairs. So far, so good. John and Molly got here last night just in time to help us move furniture into the kitchen. I'm so glad that they are family, otherwise I'd be really embarrassed. It'll be worth it, though. John helped Raun move the furniture, take up the carpet and by the time Molly and I got back from picking Blake up at Raun's mom's house, the carpet was history. It was all prepped before bed so he could start work this morning. I'll post some after pictures when it's finished. The challenge of the day is to keep Blake entertained in a few small rooms that are crammed full of stuff and don't leave much room for crawling. He's pleasant so far and has even slept through the hammering.














0 comments:
Post a Comment