Catalyst 2009 Compassion Moment from Catalyst on Vimeo.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Compassion
I absolutely love Compassion. We have 2 kids sponsored through Compassion, one from Thailand and the other from the Phillipines. We get letters, pictures, and drawings from them a lot. I love getting the letters thanking me for their clothes, or a Bible, or birthday presents. I hope that each of our children will be able to write to them and become close to our Compassion kids. And yes, I tend to call them "my kids." If you haven't sponsored a child, check out this video. If you don't watch anything, move the time to 3:15 and hear the testimony from a grown man who was sponsored and watch his reunion with his sponsor that he never met but who changed his life because he allowed him to be introduced to Christ. You can't help but tear up when you see how grateful this man is because of his sponsor and what God allowed the sponsor to help with. Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment