Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday


What am I thankful for this week? I believe I shall share that I'm thankful for:



  1. After two weeks of sickness, I'm so incredibly thankful for a happy and healthy baby!

  2. Our Sunday School class. What a wonderful group of people and such great friends.

  3. Still my pumpkin spice lattes! I know it's quite materialistic to say that, but they are wonderful. I just can't get tired of them.

  4. My health and physical capabilities.

  5. My preschool group and all of the kids that I get to work with during the week.

  6. My adolescent girls at the psych hospital. They have impacted my life so much and I pray that somehow they have seen a difference in me that will draw them to Christ. I hope that they not only see me as a good role model, but as someone who encourages them to stay on the right path.
7. Baby kisses! I love when he grabs my face with his little hands and turns my face back to
him for kisses!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...