Saturday, October 10, 2009

Haircut time again

B got to play with Turner this morning at Jerri Lynn's house. They were both shy until they warmed up to each other. Turner is Mandi's son, who is about 5-1/2 -6 weeks younger than B. I remember this time last year when I was going to visit them. Time flies, as I talk about regularly! It should be fun tomorrow when B, Turner, and Eli get to be in the nursery together. I'm not so sure that the nursery will still be standing after these three get their hands on it. They all stay VERY busy and never sit down. Poor nursery workers!



Meet Turner:

As promised, B got his haircut this morning. Raun likes to think that B inherited his hair abundance from him. It creates a laugh from the people who have seen and know Daddy T because his abundance of hair is turning into a lack of it. Not that it's a bad thing. It's just a fact and I love him even more for his ability to joke about it. He always makes me laugh about it and my friends have quite fun joking with him about it, especially Heather! Anyway, Jerri Lynn cut his hair into a little boy look. He did great! He sat pretty still and didn't cry once. He watched Turner, Bradley, and Rob play basketball. Actually, come to think of it, Turner was just watching, too!





The after look is so much better! What do you think? He looks like a little boy!

We got to spend a little time with Aunt Patricia, Beth, and Anna this afternoon. David and Uncle Ray had to head out to David's soccer game so we didn't get to see them except as they went out the door! They have grown up so much. I really do miss being around more to watch them grow up and to talk to them more. I was going to go to the football game last night to watch Beth march in the halftime show, but due to the rain and all of the bad weather, it was delayed. We opted to not go since the band wasn't marching anyway. I was disappointed to not be able to see their show. Thanks, girls, for entertaining B for a bit! He liked playing with you two.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...