Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day....a little late in posting!

We spent Mother's Day weekend at my parent's house and we got to see one set of my grandparents and my great-grandmother. We like to get group pictures when we're together, so here's one of our 5 generation pictures.
My brother has this rope that he used to do his tricks when he was Will Rogers in elementary school. Blake discovered it, and although he hasn't perfected any tricks, he did enjoy chewing on it and playing tug of war with my dad. I think my dad is already thinking about how useful Blake will be when is he is older and can help reign in the cattle. Although, there will be SOME things that Blake won't be present for in the cattle field until he's much, much, MUCH older!

I enjoyed my first Mother's Day with Blake outside my belly. It started off with Blake bringing me my Mother's Day card with the most wonderful present...a jogging stroller of my choice that was within reason. (Daddy made sure that Blake added that!) I was so excited so now I can go running more!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...