Blake is doing so well! We had our first pediatrician appointment yesterday and he's doing so well. He is within 1/2 ounce of being back up to 6 pounds. He is doing great with eating and so far we haven't had many problems. He sleeps between 5-8 hours at night most of the time, which is nice for me. He's a pretty content and happy baby and doesn't fuss too much unless he's hungry or has a dirty diaper. It's amazing how you can love a little one so much even though he hasn't been here for long. Although, I guess I have known him for long time, though. It's neat to watch him and remember how his feet used to feel the same way in my belly and his bottom was the same size that I thought. He loves having his bottom patted...I guess that's because I used to pat it all the time when he was in my belly. It's so hard not to hold him all the time because he's just so sweet and cute and feels as soft as a peach! I wonder if that's from all the peaches I used to eat during the last few months:)
Well, gotta go feed the munchkin so I'll post more later!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
So glad he's almost back up to birth weight! Enjoy all those little moments and feelings. It just doesn't get any better than this. :)
Post a Comment