Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday. I didn't have enough hands to hold my two babes and type. Imagine that! The status is as follows:
B has an ear infection and that yucky upper respiratory infection going around, which has triggered what? His asthma. He is starting to come back to life today, which is good.
Baby M has the infection and is following the same course. The doctor said she'll probably start running the fever in 48 hours (which will be tomorrow). In some ways I'm hoping he's right and in another I'm hoping he's wrong. Wrong because I don't want to go back again, but right because then she would be able to be on antibiotics that would clear her chest and then I could stop giving her....guess what....yeah....breathing treatments. Apparently she's also on the asthma track, too. I'm really thinking hibernation will be great for the winter months. At least the nebby bear is becoming our friend and I don't have to hold either of them down to administer anymore. Baby M just gets restless after and B, well, read the other posts!
So, we're just here cuddling and waiting for an ear infection in Baby M....that sounds completely awful.....
Oh...and the poor baby has lost her voice and sounds pitiful crying. On the upside, her and B have become great cuddle buddies because they get to sleep together for naps. B even shares his blanket and has become quite protective over her. He wants to take care of her (with his eyes closed) and doesn't want me to interfere. So sweet! I'll post pictures when I get enough hands and time to do that as well.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment