Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Corduroy Lesson #1

We decided to kick off our Corduroy lesson by going to.....
Build-a-Bear!  I like hands-on learning, so I decided that we would go and build our own "Corduroy" so he could have a tangible thing to look at while he was reading the story.  Our Corduroy looks a bit different since he doesn't have green overalls, but he does have overalls and underwear on (that's from potty training).  We would have had a lot more accessories if I hadn't have reigned B in from his clothes collection.  He didn't want Corduroy to have "his overalls" and "his undies."  I kept having to explain to him that those clothes wouldn't fit him!

Caught the heart and put it in the bear before they closed it.

Catching the heart

Every bear needs a bath

Getting a good scrub

Overalls and undies...and so many more possibilities!




B has really enjoyed Corduroy. Corduroy has been on the tractor, driven in the car with Baby M and has slept beside B. He has to show everyone Corduroy's overalls and undies! It was definitely a fun way to start our lesson.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...