Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Review: Thank You God, for Mommy

This book is so cute and both of my kids seemed to enjoy this book.  My 2-year-old loved the pictures and the panda bears.  As the mother, I found the artwork to be great and very eye-catching.  The artist did a great job making the pictures appealing to children.

As for the book, it was so sweet!  Of course, I'm a bit partial since I am a mom and I think my kids should thank God for me just as I thank God for them!  The book has a baby panda thanking God for his mom, saying that he could never find a better mom if he had looked everywhere for a better mom.  Then he lists the reasons why he is so thankful for his mother, from being patient when he makes a mess, for kissing his boo-boos, , for her caring and sharing, for her hugs and kisses and so much more.

I like to get B a special book for his birthday that expresses our love for him.  I'm holding off on giving him this book until his birthday, because it reminds me of how much I love him and hopefully one day, how much he will love his own children.  Definitely a cute book for children and moms!
_________________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...