Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Review: When Sparrows Fall by Meg Moseley

What a fun book this was to read!  I normally don't read these type of books because I get too nervous!  I'll admit...I did skip to the ending first just to ease my mind.  (I know that's a big no-no, but I couldn't help it.) 

Miranda Hanford is a wife and now a widow and a mother of six children.  The church she attends is a very close-knit church and the pastor suddenly decides to move the church to a different state.  The pastor, Mason, is very controlling and likes to have the final say in everyone's life and decision.  Miranda was thrilled to know he was leaving and thought that this would be the perfect time for her to break her ties with him.  However, Mason wasn't thrilled on her choice and threatens her if she chooses to leave the flock.

Jack, his sister-in-law's oldest son, has been named the legal guardian of the kids when Miranda takes a fall and tries to recover.  Once he recovers from the shock, he falls in love with all 6 of the kids and brings back the joy that had long been gone.

However, Mason is still threatening Miranda and won't leave her alone, constantly saying he'll spill her secrets.  What secret is so bad that she's afraid for ANYONE to find out?  Guess you'll have to read the book to find out!
_________________________________________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Multunomah Publishing for review.  I was not required to write a positive review for any books given for review.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...