Two years ago, my lovely brother married the girl of his dreams. My brother wanted a day that he'd never forget, and being a math person, he figured 3.14159... (pi) would be it. I'm so glad to have Aunt Mo in our family. She is my race buddy and I love spending time with them. I never get to see them as much as I'd like. They are both very sweet, thoughtful, and fun to be with. I can't wait for them to give B and Baby M a cousin! Just kidding....well, kinda!
On the day of their wedding, I was sad because I knew that my relationship with my brother would change. I knew he wouldn't have as much time for me and that there would be another important girl added to his life, besides his mom and sister. I tried not to think about that too much. However, I'll never forget on my wedding day how he took me aside and told me that I'd always be his best friend and he loved me very much. I wanted so badly to tell him that, but I just didn't get a chance. I hope he knows, though! Even though our relationship has changed a lot, I still consider him one of my best friends. I miss the time spent together, though. He definitely has a sense of humor, as Aunt Mo can attest to! I'm sure she spends much of her time laughing with him....or about to pull his hair out from his stubborness that comes from (gasp) my Dad. (Although, my Dad would deny the fact that he's stubborn. That's where his kids and his grandson get it from, no doubt.)
I know time changes things, but I'm so glad that Aunt Mo was brought into our lives. Maybe one day we'll get to spend lots of time together!
Click on their picture to see how they were sent off. I can't help but laugh everytime I see this!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment