Thursday, March 24, 2011

Words I Love

The sweetest words that I love to hear from this little boy is "Mommy, I love you too much!"  I think somehow he decided to change "so" to "too."  That's okay because I love it.  However, I quickly tell him, "B, you know what?  I love you too much, too, and I always will!"  Then I get those sweet kisses and bear hugs and I'm reminded that there's no greater job on this earth for me than being a mommy to my sweet (and not-so-sweet at times) kiddos.  I'm so thankful that I am able to be with my kids the majority of the time and watch them grow up and make lots of memories.  Sometimes in the midst of the everyday, mundane tasks, I forget that this is a gift to me from God so I need to cherish the days even when I think I'm going to pull my hair out.  They won't last forever.  Or so I tell myself!:)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...