Friday, April 1, 2011

Corduroy Lesson #2

What can you do with these?
Use them for a lesson in math and graphing, of course!  I can't believe that wasn't your first guess!  In my search for lessons to do on Corduroy, I joined Tot School and used some of their ideas, as well as some homeschooling websites and then my own brain.  Part of this idea came from one of my favorite blogs, Delightful Learning, but I decided to make my own worksheet and colors that related to the colors that came in the gummy package.  B liked this activity, although I think he ate as many as he graphed!



This lesson was fun for both of us.  He did a very good job at sorting by color.  Good thing I didn't open up the 2nd package to graph, though, or he may not have eaten dinner that night!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...