Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I'm not really a New Year's Resolution type of girl, but I figured with all of the big plans we have planned for this year, why not?  So after thinking about it for a short time, here's a rough draft of my resolutions...

1.)Lose the baby weight.  (This will hopefully be a by-product of the rest of my resolutions.)

2.)Finish at least 3 months of boot camp.  Yipee!

3.)Run at least 3 5ks

4.)Run a 10k

4.)Keep my schedule simple and my focus on my family.

5.)Commit to not only reading through the Bible again, but also praying specifically for every country in the world by using the Operation World book as my guide.  I don't want to only pray for them, but I'm asking God to really lay a country heavily on my heart so that I will desire to know more about it and to pray for it all of the time.

6.)Limit the Starbucks drinks:)  I'm doing lots better, but I still have a ways to go to kick the addiction!

So, friends....what is your resolution?  Dare you share with me?  I might like to borrow some of yours too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...