Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book Review: A Billion Reasons Why

One of my favorite chick-lit authors is Kristin Billerbeck.  I love her writing style and her sense of humor.  I find myself laughing out loud in so many places, and this book was no exception.  Her books tend to be fast reads because they are fun and interesting.  This book was hard for me to put down, just like all of her other books.

The story line is about how Katie is dating one man because it makes sense.  He's stable, wants marriage, and has a plan.  However, she loves another man.  Everything in her knows this is wrong, but she just can't seem to break it off with her current boyfriend in order to be totally in love.  Will she do it or will she marry her current boyfriend and come to love him?  Not telling! 

I highly recommend reading this book if you like chick-lit, fun, and light reads.  You won't be disappointed by any of her books!




_______________________________________________________




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...