Monday, January 10, 2011
Book Review: Love At Last Sight
Love at Last Sight by Kerry & Chris Shook is a 30-day program that is designed to help you grow and deepen your closest relationships, including those that are friends, married couples, siplings, and parents. Week 1 was probably the most challenging for me personally because it was about "The Art of Being All There." Many times, I find myself distracted and not always "there" for those that need me the most. I try to be and I want and desire to be, but I'm not. It really made me think about some things in my life personally.
The layout of the weeks are as follows:
Week 1-The Art of Being All There; Week 2-The Art of Acting Intentionally; Week 3-The Art of Risking Awkwardness; Week 4-The Art of Letting Go.
At the end of each day, there are challenges for you to complete. They are mostly reflective questions, but the questions help lead you to the change that you need/want in relationships. It was an interesting read for me.
______________
I received this book free from Waterbrook Press and from Blogging for Books. I was under no requirements to write a positive review; I was only required to write my honest opinion of the book that I read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment