I'm sure that you've been concerned as to what we've been up to in the past 2 weeks since I have managed to barely find my way to my computer for 5 minutes a day...if that. That would be because we have a lot going on and are trying our hardest NOT to be stressed. Only one more month until the house goes on the market and hopefully we will sell it fast so we can be settled and less stressed. A quick recap because I have 5 minutes before I start teaching lessons...
- Daddy T has tiled the guest bathroom floor. He did a great job! I'll post pictures when I get a chance. It looks so nice. He only has oh...about 4 rooms left to go. He's doing the master bath floor this weekend since B will be at the farm. This process took all of last week and we finally got to use the bathroom again on Sunday. I was so glad!
- Paint....we have painted almost all of the walls, but still have a few more left to do this weekend, as well. Thankfully, one of my best friends from high school is coming to help me organize and stage. She's really good at that stuff so I'm excited to have some girl time while Daddy T is tiling.
- B has commenced to terrorizing his sister. Not on purpose. He really is trying to help, or so that's what I'm choosing to believe. We've had 2 back-to-back incidents and I'm thankful Baby M can still see out of her left eye. The first incident was in the car. I was right outside making plans for a playdate with some other mommies and I saw B put something on Baby M and she then started crying. I opened the door to find out what it was and apparently he had found my hand sanitizer (which he knows not to use) and was trying to "wash baby's hair." That would have been fine except it didn't stay in baby's hair. It made it's way into her eyes (which burned and turned red and irritated) and into her mouth (which made her sleep great). We came home and I put him to bed so I wouldn't say something I would regret. My mother just laughed at this story. I'm really not for sure why, but it made me laugh later, too.
- Next day: I have cooked dinner so we can go to church. I hear Baby M crying and go into the living room and find that B broke through the baby latch on the cabinets and grabbed the Lysol out so he could "clean floor" and "clean mess" that he had apparently made. Very thoughtful. Oh...did I forget to mention that Baby M was laying on the floor? So, since it had went into her eye...AGAIN...I had to call the dr. and poison control. We got it all washed out, ph checked, and thankfully avoided a trip to the ER since the ph was okay. I absolutely hated to call the doctor again. I was thankful they didn't ask my child's name because they would have remembered me from the day before. I was certain if they had, they would have called DCS on me. I honestly pay attention all the time. It's just he's fast and well...we call him a bull in a china shop because disaster seems to follow him everywhere. It's funny, actually, when you're not stressed or exhausted! Oh...and back to the eye...this morning, he picked up his stool to take in the other bathroom and hit her where? Yep, the eye. Same eye. Told you disaster follows! But that's why I love him!
0 comments:
Post a Comment