I've decided to dedicate today's post to my precious baby girl. The reason? Because I have some readers who have written and are concerned that Baby M doesn't really exist since I don't mention her much. It's not that I don't love her as much...it's that she's easy and doesn't do quite as much, although that's starting to change.
Baby M is 6 months old and is the happiest baby. She smiles all the time and is really content. She really only cries if she is hungry or tired, which is good for me. She is daily entertained by her big brother (believe me, he gives her LOTS to watch) and is also terrified of her brother. Don't get me wrong. He means well. He really does think he's hugging her gently and likes to try to pick her up. Unfortunately, he thinks that baby is meant to be on the floor, lying down. He doesn't really get that it's okay that she sits up beside him now. Oh, and he likes to try to sit on her lap and ride her back. Both things that don't really work but make her scream. If only the word "gentle" was in his vocabulary....
Baby M is now 6 months old and is sitting up great and isn't far from crawling. Yikes! 2 mobile kids. Totally NOT ready for that one. So without further adieu, here is Baby M.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment