Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boot Camp-Week 1 (kinda)

Boot Camp was great this week...or is that just today?  Truth is, I wasn't able to make it to the other 4, which apparently not many others were able to either due to the ice and snow.  Yesterday was our first day out, so I was really looking forward to being back in boot camp today.  I notice that I have so much more energy and am able to focus a lot more when I've done this exercise...or run.

We use the TRX bands, which are incredible.  You can't help but use your abs in every exercise because if you don't then you won't be able to do the forms correctly.  I love it way more than weight-lifting (which is saying a lot because I love weights) because you use your whole body and it helps you do things that you never thought you could do.

My self-confidence is boosted completely because I'm doing something I didn't think I could do, just like with running.  And speaking of running, I play to do a little run this weekend, but I'm signing up for two races already in April and June.  I think I'll see if Aunt Mo wants to do another one with me:) 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...