Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Satin Hands With A Purpose




As most of you know, I am a Mary Kay consultant. I absolutely love it because I get to meet a lot of new people that I normally would never get to talk to. I won't lie....the discount on my makeup is great, too! Anyway, there is a couple in our Sunday School class who are missionaries to Brazil. I have felt the Lord calling me to help them somehow raise money to go back on the mission field. They have a very unique ministry, called Rocksportz. David and Aimee are incredible people with a heart for the Lord. They are such an encouragement to me and I absolutely love listening to them talk about their ministry, the people they have met, as well as what God has revealed to them in the past week. Have I mentioned that I love this family?! Aimee has been my sounding board as I walk (or run) through this toddler phase with B and has been very encouraging and helpful.

So, how do these two tie in together? Very creatively, if I might say so myself. I am going to be donating ALL of the money I would normally make for anyone who buys the Satin Hands product. It can be either the scented or unscented one. That means that $15 of every purchase of Satin Hands will go directly to their ministry and sending them back to Brazil. (Hopefully, in time to help work with the Olympians and spreading Christ to them!) Please help us in this! Of course, you are free to purchase anything else with Mary Kay, as I would greatly appreciate it. I will not feel slighted, though, if you don't! You can leave me a comment or email me or call me and I'll be sure you get it. You don't even have to live in the same city. I can always mail the product to you at no extra cost. So will you help us?!

You can also order online by clicking here. Thanks in advance for your help! I know it will mean a lot to David and Aimee, as well as to me. Stay tuned for other contests I'll be having to actually win some Mary Kay product!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...