I've gone and done it. I've gotten a sinus infection. It doesn't hurt quite as bad as the last time I had it 2 years ago, but boy does it hurt. All I could do last night was cry because I felt my head was about to explode. I'm so thankful that my mom came to help and then Daddy T's mom came to play with B for a few hours yesterday after my mom left. I just couldn't keep up with him. Guess what started as a cold on Thursday ended in this. My OB called in a Z-pack for me, thank goodness. It seems to be working. My cheeks don't feel like they are going to pop out of my skin. My head still feels like it's pounding, which is not a good mix when B decides he wants to get excited or mad! But instead of dwelling on how I'm feeling, I've decided to look at the positives. Which are:
*20 weeks and NO weight gain (I have this to credit it to, because I had gained two pounds)
*Got to stay in bed and rest (except it's killing me not to keep up with the house)
*I'm learning new signs from the DVDs that B and I watch
*B seems to know his mommy doesn't feel well and he sits with me quietly and reads to me and lifts up my shirt to make sure my belly is still there. So cuddle time is good!
*B is well so far. Been coughing in his chest, but I think the breathing treatments are warding off it turning into anything so far.
*And last, but not least, it's just a sinus infection. At least it's not cancer or something that is a lifelong illness. It can be cured and although I'm miserable now, I won't be for long!










0 comments:
Post a Comment