

I normally don't give our child candy or too much sweets. Not necessarily because he gets hyper. It's more of because I don't want him to think he has to eat it all the time and I don't want him to ask for it all day every day. However, as a special fun treat for B and Daddy T (since Daddy T is a big kid), I picked up some fun dip at the store for Valentine's Day. After dinner, I let him have it. Daddy T looks forward to these treat days, too, because these are the types of foods he likes! However, for some reason, P90x workout regiment won't allow fun dip as a continual source of appropriate food choices!
B didn't like the stick that came with it, so Daddy T decided to use his finger. B thought that was WAY more fun and he kept taking Daddy T's hand, dipping it in the blue powder, and then sucking it off. Poor Daddy T had a blue finger for the rest of the night. He was worried he'd have it for work the next day, but it came off.










0 comments:
Post a Comment