Saturday, September 12, 2009

Visit with Uncle John and Aunt Molly

We had a great visit with John and Molly a few weekends ago. We met them for lunch at a hot dog place that was really good. Not the healthiest, by far, but very good. At this hot dog place, you could order deep fried twinkies, among many other deep fried things. I opted out of that, as did the rest of the family, but I'll admit that was the best hot dog I've had in a long time. And yes, I've heard about all that goes in a hot dog. I just chose not to think about it!


The boys went to the park to play frisbee and to play on the playground while we had a Mary Kay party that afternoon. I really miss seeing them so often. I wish there was a way for us to live closer to each other. Hear that, bro? I think you need to move a bit closer! Or at least visit more often!


Outside their door, it opens up into a huge courtyard. It's very pretty out there. The temperature was nice and cool and perfect for running around outside so we let Blake play out there so he wouldn't destroy their house. John brought out a soccer ball and they had fun kicking it around. Blake laughed so hard when Raun would pick him up to kick it. He thought it was the best thing.









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...