We went to the Aquarium with our friend, Jaime, a few days ago. It was a quick trip through because Blake started to get cranky and just wanted to walk. I think he enjoyed the bright colors, though. He started to fall asleep watching the fish and the divers. He liked the otter that kept swimming around. I just happened to look down and caught his shoe before he had a chance to let the otter wear it. Jaime took off his other shoe and he began scooting on the rock, as if to say "I'm ready now. Let me in there to go play!" He did like the penguins. I had to pick him up to see above the water, but he liked it when they swam next to his head. I'm so glad that he enjoys doing all of these new things!
The new baby penguin is in there, too. He's in the plexiglass thing with his mommy and daddy. So cute! He hasn't had his innagural swim yet because he doesn't have his feathers.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment