Friday, September 4, 2009

How to celebrate a birthday?

Since it's been a month since his birthday, I figured I should finally post the rest of his birthday pictures. We had a great time. Once he woke up from his morning nap, we went to meet Raun for his birthday lunch at Jimmy John's. He proceeded to eat an entire 4-inch sub with cheese. Where he packed it, I'll never know. We left Raun to go to work and I took Blake to the zoo. He loved the gorillas. He would sit there and watch them forever, I think. He would laugh at them and never moved his eyes except to blink.
________
Birthday mornings are rough....especially when Mommy makes you wear this hat just for a silly old picture! Moms!


But they get better when as soon as Cheerios come into the picture.

Lunch at Jimmy John's
The gorillas at the zoo:
He also enjoyed the goat that had it's head stuck in the fence because it almost touched his foot. Lots of laughs then!
Off to Build-a-Bear, Chick-fil-A, and Baskin Robbins:
Presents!!!
Nanny made him a crochet hat that he loves. He carries it around when he's sleepy. So she made another one so he can wear it this winter. It's adorable!
Happy 1st Birthday, beautiful boy! We love you lots and are so proud of all you have learned in the past year. You have grown so much. We feel so blessed to be your mommy and daddy.
Love, Mommy and Daddy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...