Scubbing sinks, huh? You mean, that's the first thing I should do when my house is a complete mess? Hmm....Guess I'll try it. And I did. And it worked.
There's just something about having a clean, spotless, and shiny sink. I'm not for sure what it is, but it really does make me happy to see it when I first wake up in the morning. Daddy T thinks I'm obsessed with my sink because I forbid him to touch it after I've finished cleaning it.
So where did I get this idea to clean my sink? Flylady. I absolutely love her cleaning and organizing schedule and since I struggle with keeping my house clean, I thought I'd try it a few months ago. Guess that having a toddler and baby aren't great ways to keep a house clean!
I'm taking the flylady challenge. Will you? I'm all up for less stress and less apologizing when people walk into my house!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment