Beth Wiseman is one of my favorite writers when it comes to books about the Amish community. She is such a good storyteller and writer. So when I found this on Booksneeze, I was excited and quickly chose this book to read and review.
If you like books on the Amish, then you should definitely read it. It will definitely not disappoint you. She deals with marriage issues, dating issues, forgiveness, abusive relationships, and in a way addictions. I was glad that she talked about all of these issues so as to remind us that they are all humans just like us and can be tempted by the same thing as those of us who are not in the Amish community.
In the book, Emily and David have to put behind their pasts and come to a place where they can finally love and forgive the horrible things that happened to them. Not only that but Katie Ann must forgive and come to terms with how her life is/has/will change.
_______________________________________________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”











0 comments:
Post a Comment