Shocker Alert: Sometimes I have a bad attitude. Unbelieveable, I know! However, it is true! The other day, I was tired, B was tired and well, you can guess how this day started. Two tired people doesn't exactly fit well together. Needless to say, it wasn't even 8:00 yet and we were both getting on each other's nerves. He wouldn't move fast enough or get in the car like I had asked. I probably was confusing him with the amount of instructions I was giving him. I'll admit to my mistakes.
Once we were all packed up in the car, I paused and told B that I was sorry for my bad attitude. I then said that we should both pray to Jesus and ask Him to help us change our attitudes and to help us not get so frustrated with each other. I prayed and then B prayed. Thankfully, the Lord did change our attitudes and we had the most wonderful day together. Ah....the power of praying! Oh, and naps:)
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment