I was so excited to recieve this book for free! I have all of her books and absolutely love her writing. The Yada Yada Prayer Group books are one of my favorite series, and these are right after it. Neta Jackson is a great writer in my opinion.
Gabby needs a place to stay since her husband kicked her out because she no longer lived up to his expectations. She heads to the shelter thinking she will be there for a bit. However, God uses her to take charge of the House of Hope and help homeless women and children.
In the meantime, her husband realizes what he's done and what he's lost and comes seeking forgiveness. Will Gabby forgive and move one or will she continue on the path she has set for herself?
_____________________________________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”











0 comments:
Post a Comment