Friday, May 29, 2009

Messy House?

This is what my house looked like one day between the two dogs and Blake. It was a wreck! I thought I'd share the picture so you can remember what all you came through raising a child and animals. Some days I think I have a baby and two toddlers!

Blake was sick two Sundays ago with the beginning of his virus. We were all ready to go to church, but not this little one. He was running a fever and just wanted to be held and cuddled. We never let him sleep with us, but Raun and I were so tired from working on the floor that we let him for the morning time. Raun got the camera to take a picture of him when he woke from his morning nap, which occured at 8:00 in the morning!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...