Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Growing up...

I think I've chosen the best crawling video I have, so here is the much requested video of Blake cruising around the house. Is he not just so adorable?!
This week marked the first time that Blake has played in the big tub for at least 10 minutes. He used to just sit there and hold the toys, but now he's standing, crawling, splashing, and pulling everything down. It's so much fun! I've had to remove all of the shampoo and soap so he wouldn't pull them on his head and so far he hasn't noticed the shower curtain, thank goodness. I love bath time now. It's almost as good as nap time because he's in one spot and won't go anywhere. And then there's the added bonus that he smells so good and LOVES to snuggle afterwards. I, of course, love to snuggle so I don't mind at all.


We now have lights downstairs. We are in the process of picking out our floors. Dad and Raun did all of the electrical work downstairs about two weeks ago. It looks great. As soon as I get a chance, I'll run downstairs and take some pictures. Once the floors are laid, we can move everything to its rightful place and I can finally have my house back after almost a year! I can't wait!

Blake now has his first set of golf clubs. Who cares if they are only plastic! Raun went to Wal-Mart yesterday to get milk and came home with milk and golf clubs. I just laughed and he started defending himself and saying "well...I had to buy it for our son before someone else did."


We walked into Blake's room the other day to get him and this is what we saw:



Finally, I will leave you with the cutest picture of our hungry boy. He just loves to eat, but is beginning to let his personality shine through in this area too. Oh boy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...