Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Corduroy Lesson #6

I saw this on the Delightful Learning blog and tracked down the patterns and made these letters for us to use at school.  They were so easy to make!  I'm making my own patterns for the lowercase letters and numbers because B really enjoys playing with these.  The fabric was just some scraps because I didn't know how much I needed yet and wanted to make sure they turned out good.  I'm going to add the buttons to them so he will know the correct place to start when he is writing the letters since he is learning to write them now, too.  I can't wait to go pick out some more fabric to make several sets of these so he can use them to make words and do simple math problems (when he's older!). 

Spelling Corduroy...(which is missing some letters since we had already used them once)



Hard at work.  These are by far his favorite things to do in school.

1 comments:

lahancock27

These letters are awesome. I need to find that pattern. Liam would love these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...