Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book Review: The Final Summit by Andy Andrews

The Final Summit is a sequel to The Traveler's Gift, which I have not read.  However, Andy did a great job in making sure that you could pick this book up and follow along without having to have read the first book.

This book opens with David Ponder, a man who has lost his wife, is bankrupt, and only desires to go to heaven to be with his wife.  He has no desire in staying here on earth.  However, God lets him know that he is still needed on earth and that it's not time for him to leave it yet.  While he is pondering his life and what to do with it as an older man, an angel-Gabriel-takes him away to the final summit where he and some of history's best and brightest minds were to figure out how to save civilization before it self-destructs.

I enjoyed reading this book and jumping back in time with some of history's most influential people.  It was a book that made me want to keep turning the pages.
___________________________

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <[...]> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 <[...]> : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...