Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book Review: Max on Life by Max Lucado

This book is a book full of questions that he has been asked in his ministry, as well as his answers on them.  They range from understanding how God's love is different from human love to selecting the right mate to discipline and so much more.  The book is broken up into different sections: Hope, Hurt, Help, Him/Her, Home, Haves/Have-Nots, and Hereafter.  There is a wide range of questions and he does his best to include the Scripture that has helped him form his answer to these questions. 

I found this book to be interesting and easy to read.  If nothing else, it makes you think about these questions for yourself and see if you can find the answer in Scripture for yourself. 
____________________
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <[...]> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 <[...]> : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...