This CD is a very uplifting and encouraging CD that reminds you (the listener) that our focus is not and should not be on ourselves but on our God. The songs featured on it are "Beautiful Redeemer, So Good, Forever Reign, Come As You Are, Hosanna, Our God, Glory to God, You Brought the Sunshine, Greatness of Our God, and Great is Thy Faithfulness."
This CD prepares my heart and makes me ready to worship, setting aside all of my thoughts and plans and focusing on who God is and what He has done for me. Definitely a great praise and worship CD performed by the ladies of the Women of Faith Worship Team.'
_______________________
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <[...]> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 <[...]> : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment