Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Uv ou"

That's right! My baby boy is now telling me "uv ou" after I say "I love you" to him in a sing song voice. I love it! He even told Daddy T last night. It's so precious. I'm going to have to get it on video, but I can't seem to catch it at the right time now.

On the discipline front, we are doing much better. We are dealing with it as it comes and I'm trying my hardest to be consistent and not get frustrated. It seems to work. We had a playdate with one of my childhood friends yesterday (who also kept B for me for the past year and a half on Mondays) and he did well, even though he had to sit in time out for a bit for hitting. He's learning to share his toys, since he's never had to do that before.

He's growing like a weed, I feel. He LOVES our Kindermusik classes. He comes to ones that I teach, which is Village and Sign and Sing. He's done the Sign one since he was 4 months old, so I think he's heard it so much that he doesn't want to pay much attention. However, he loves the Village class that has lots of little kiddos in there with us that are his age. They get to bounce and run around and just be toddlers.

I'll try to post some snow pictures tomorrow. We enjoyed being holed up in our house for almost 3 days. Daddy T got home after a 2-1/2 hour drive on Friday. It normally only takes him 30 minutes. The roads were horrid and then iced over once again. I think most people learned their lesson from the last time because the front of our subdivision was full of cars. Lots of people had to abandon them a few streets over on a different backroad and then walk down our main road. There was even one person from our church that had to park at Wal-Mart and walk through town to his house....almost 5-6 miles after dark. Poor man! It made for some beautiful pictures. All the kids in our neighborhood were sledding down the road. See....there is a plus for living in our city that has not much flat land available in it...not even on the golf courses! B couldn't stay out too long, thanks to his asthma symptoms, but he liked sitting in it and holding the snow. Stay tuned for those pictures, though!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...