Monday, February 15, 2010

Pump It Up

We had a wonderful day with Daddy T last Friday. Since he was off, B and I decided Daddy T would have lots of fun at our new favorite place that we like to go for free (until he's 2). It's called Pump It Up and it's a blast for him. I am not able to slide down the slide because of the pregnancy factor, but I do the obstacle course with him. It's a little hard to climb the wall with him so I tend to throw him over and let him slide down. He thinks it's fun. Daddy T went up and down the big slide almost 6-7 times in a row. At one point, Daddy T was walking up and B kept pushing Daddy T away. So Daddy T went back down and let B do it on his own like he was asking. That boy went ALL the way up the stairs, walked over to the slide, sat down at the top, and slid down ALL BY HIMSELF! Daddy T was thankful he wasn't required to walk up with him anymore since he was worn out. We lost count of how many times in a row he climbed the stairs to slide down. We were also a little shocked that he wasn't scared of sliding down by himself, since it is a really tall slide. We got nervous when others started coming up with him, but he just moved to the side and let them pass him and then he tried to chase them up the stairs.

This is our 2nd time being here. The first time was with my mom on the ultrasound day, but that's another post. I'll just say the B wore his poor grandmother out that day!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...